Geotechnical Investigations Team
Geotechnical Investigations Team the Engineering Survey Dept is there to conduct detailed, comprehensive studies of the geotechnical conditions encountered in the area (site, route) selected for future construction, including:
- local topography and geological structure;
- geomorphological and hydrogeological conditions;
- soil composition, ground condition and properties;
- geological and geotechnical processes;
- modified conditions in the area developed earlier,
as well as to forecast as accurately as possible potential changes in the local geotechnical conditions caused by the impact of the intended facilities on the local geological environment, in order to acquire reliable and sufficient data required for the facility design, construction and subsequent operation.